Welcome to Bethel Park
Welcome to the official website of the Municipality of Bethel Park. Bethel Park is situated in the south hills of Pittsburgh, and is host to a diverse variety of housing, shopping and transportation needs. Please, browse our site to find out about all of the great services the Municipality of Bethel Park has to offer. Check back frequently to keep up to date with all of the latest events, programs and meetings going on in our community. Bethel Park is a great place to live in, shop at and visit.
Please visit our web page frequently as we are always providing residents with up to date community news and information.
TRI-COMMUNITY SOUTH EMS
2013 SUBSCRIPTION DRIVE
Tri-Community South EMS is one of the leading emergency medical providers in the state of Pennsylvania. TCS-EMS takes pride in providing a high level of emergency medical care by using state-of-the art equipment and technology in the hands of highly trained Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics.
Over the past several years TCS-EMS has lost most all of the funding that was previously provided by State and Federal governments. The reduction of those revenues has increased the importance of the Annual Subscription Drive. As an TCS-EMS subscriber (a $60 annual fee), not only are you supporting a world class EMS service, you will stand to save hundreds of dollars that you may be responsible for as a non-subscriber, should you require the services of TCS. Tri Community South does not use local municipal tax revenues to fund its operations. All of the operating and capital revenue is derived from subscriptions, insurance reimbursements, user fees, donations and grants.
Did you know:
- Tri-Community South EMS has been awarded accreditation from the Commission for the Accreditation of Ambulance Services (CAAS). There are only 125 EMS agencies in all of North America with this highly esteemed accreditation!
- The cost of a new, fully equipped ambulance is approximately $130,000.
- Tri-Community South EMS has trained more individuals in CPR, AEDs, First Aid, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support than any other organization in Pennsylvania
- Tri-Community South EMS paramedics and EMTs are specially trained to respond and treat biological and chemical incidents with specialized protective equipment.
- Tri-Community South EMS can provide guest speakers for community organizations, scout programs, and business or school events.
PLEASE, SUPPORT YOUR EMS SERVICE, SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
Click here for details!