Sanitary Sewer System
MS4 Stormwater System
Engineer – Road Program
The Engineering Team is responsible for the Design, Operation and Maintenance of all Municipal owned Infrastructure. This includes the sanitary and storm sewer systems, as well as the transportation network of roadways. The team is not only responsible to plan for projects, but see them through into budgeting, designing, bidding and ultimately construction.
Engineering Tasks include:
- Operation and Maintenance of the Sanitary Sewer System
- Operation and Maintenance of the Storm Sewer System
- Requirements per the DEP issued MS4 Permit
- CCTV the Storm and Sanitary Sewers through the use of our own Televising Truck
- Resurfacing Roads throughout the Municipality
- Infrastructure Improvement Projects
- Review and Approve Grading Permits and Stormwater Management Permits
- Update and Maintain GIS (Geographic Information System) Mapping
The office of Municipal Engineering is located in the Community Services. Department on the first floor of the Bethel Park Municipal Building and is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.