Under the supervision of the Public Works Director, our Operators are responsible for operating all pieces of No. 1 classified equipment including a front-end loader, backhoe, grader, paver, sewer flusher truck, and 8-ton salt/dump trucks. This role also performs routine departmental work.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
- Must possess and continue to maintain a valid Pennsylvania Commercial Driver’s License, Class B or Class A accepted, with air brake qualifications required;
- Backhoe Certification required;
- Tanker license preferred;
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the operation of a backhoe and front loader;
- Must be available to participate in emergency call-outs;
- Position requires scheduled holidays and emergency call-out Normal shift is 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday;
Selected applicant must reside within the Municipality of Bethel Park, PA or be willing to move to Bethel Park, PA within 2 years of employment, in accordance with the Home Rule Charter.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.